- 14 hour, two full day, practical – oriented Course.
- Conducted in person around Australia – come prepared to lift and learn!
- Pre-course, you will receive the outstanding Powerlifting Australia Level 1 Coaching Manual and a Resource Pack of programs, charts and articles.
- Written and practical exam on day 2 – essential for your CECs & NCAS Coach Recognition.
- By the end of the Course you will be able to teach the technique of the Big 3 Powerlifts, programme for superior strength and handle issues in strength training such as youth, safety and drugs in sport.
- UNIT 1: The National Coaching Accreditation Scheme
- UNIT 2: Roles and Responsibilities of the Coach
- UNIT 3: Physical Conditioning of Athletes
- UNIT 4: Skill Learning and Psychological Conditioning
- UNIT 5: Technique of the Squat
- UNIT 6: Technique of the Bench Press
- UNIT 7: Technique of the Deadlift
- UNIT 8: Conditioning Exercises for Powerlifting
- UNIT 9: Organizing a Powerlifting Training Program
- UNIT 10: Powerlifting Competition Skills
- UNIT 11: Anti-Doping Programmes in Powerlifting