UPGRADE YOUR FITNESS CAREER And Distinguish yourself In The fitness Industry By mastering WORLD CLASS POWERLIFTING KNOWLEDGE
Gain the Elite Edge: Develop skills that elevate you into the top tier of fitness professionals, enhancing your reputation and career prospects.
Powerlifting Australia Presents
Powerlifting Level 1 Coaching Course
POWERLIFTING IS THE SPORT AND SCIENCE OF STRENGTH – YET ATHLETES AND TRAINERS HAVE RARELY HARNESSED THIS DATABASE.
By tapping into the smarts of World Class Powerlifting Athletes and Coaches you can elevate your own strength and performance in every sport, from Crossfit to Football to Powerlifting itself. As a Personal Trainer or Coach, you can brand yourself as a superior conditioner of clients and sportspeople. But the vital skills for claiming that edge will only come if you take a lesson from the strength experts.
Now Powerlifting Australia, the Australian Sports Commission recognised governing body of Powerlifting in Australia and Fit2B, a leading Registered Training Organization and Cert III/IV Fitness provider, have made available a Powerlifting Coaching Course for sportspeople, Trainers and Coaches. Learn effective strength and conditioning techniques via a course that is unique because it is –
- Fitness Australia approved and gives you 14 CEC points
- The base for PA’s National Coaching Accreditation Scheme Level 1 Powerlifting Coach
- Completed in a compact 2 day time period, or can be customized for your gym, club or group.
- Led only by international level Powerlifters and Powerlifting Coaches.
- 14 hour, two full day, practical – oriented course.
- Conducted in person around Australia – come prepared to lift and learn!
- Pre-course, you will receive the outstanding Powerlifting Australia Level 1 Coaching Manual and a Resource Pack of programs, charts and articles.
- Written and practical exam on day 2 – essential for your CECs & ASC Coach Recognition.
- By the end of the course you will be able to teach the technique of the Big 3 Powerlifts, programme for superior strength and handle issues in strength training such as youth, safety and drugs in sport.
- UNIT 1: The National Coaching Accreditation Scheme
- UNIT 2: Roles and Responsibilities of the Coach
- UNIT 3: Physical Conditioning of Athletes
- UNIT 4: Skill Learning and Psychological Conditioning
- UNIT 5: Technique of the Squat
- UNIT 6: Technique of the Bench Press
- UNIT 7: Technique of the Deadlift
- UNIT 8: Conditioning Exercises for Powerlifting
- UNIT 9: Organizing a Powerlifting Training Program
- UNIT 10: Powerlifting Competition Skills
- UNIT 11: Anti-Doping Programmes in Powerlifting
The Powerlifting Level 1 Coaching Course is delivered to you only be established World Class Powerlifting Athletes and Coaches
CEO of both Powerlifting Australia & Fit2b
A published researcher in strength and psychology, Robert is the National Coach for Powerlifting Australia. He has coached hundreds of Australian Champions and World Record Holders including Katrina Robertson, Ngiep Luu and Lepeka Nanai.